Role Title: Project Coordinator
Job Type: W-2, Fulltime
Start Date: August 13, 2018
Duration: 6 months
You want steady income and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a leader in the healthcare and health insurance industry in the greater Seattle area, is looking to hire a Project Coordinator to support events and engagements for the marketing team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can take initiative and be persistent, with strong oral and written communication skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide technical and administrative support to project manager(s).
- Help coordinate the engagements of cross functional activities to ensure that the program is completed on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Format documentation, including creation of templates, shell files, Adobe files, and CDs as necessary.
- Use a variety of software tools sufficiently to support all aspects of the project.
- Responsible for final assembly and quality of printed materials.
- Assist with logistics for arranging off-site and department meetings, development of general graphic designs to enhance technical documents, and the maintenance of libraries, databases and graphic management logs.
- Set clear objectives and defined deliverables.
- Interface effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units.
- Provide program/project schedules and status reports.
- Document and maintain scope, schedule, budget, risk/issues/decisions logs, communication plan, organizational change management plan, and status reports.
- Utilize and effectively communicate technical components of the initiative to applicable parties.
- 3+ years of direct relevant experience.
- BA/BS degree or 4 years of additional experience required.
- Expert knowledge of MS Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Salesforce preferred.
- Able to resolve problems without delay and/or to seek managerial intervention and operate under stressful, time-sensitive deadlines.
- Able to lead a cross-functional team while motivating team members to their highest potential.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills as well as business presentation skills.
- Excellent project management, project scheduling, and analytical skills.
- Able to effectively utilize external vendors and internal resources.
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an E-Verify employer. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Creative, Analytics, and Development for contract and permanent roles.