Role Title: Strategic Sourcing Manager
Job Type: W-2, Fulltime
Start Date: August 28th, 2018
Duration: 6 months
Location: Greater Seattle area, WA
You want steady income and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a leader in the healthcare and health insurance industry in the greater Seattle area, is looking to hire a Strategic Sourcing Manager to develop and implement a sourcing strategy to make the procurement process more efficient and cost-effective. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator who excels at leading cross-functional teams and has an analytical eye for details.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform all sourcing and procurement activities for assigned categories.
- Develop and implement a sourcing management strategy for the assigned categories.
- Identify and develop supplier relationships.
- Effectively negotiate contracts and long-term procurement agreements.
- Participate in change management programs to establish processes and procedures.
- Manage vendor and contract issues.
- Collaborate with the national sourcing team on cost saving projects.
- Bachelors’ degree required with graduate degrees preferred.
- 7 years or more of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Ability to excel under pressure, and lead cross-functional teams.
- Experience using a formal strategic sourcing methodology required.
- Excellent analytical skills including spend analysis required.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an E-Verify employer. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Creative, Analytics, and Development for contract and permanent roles.