Role Title: Senior Project Manager
Job Type: W-2, Fulltime
Start Date: July 16, 2018
Duration: 6 months
Location: Greater Seattle area, WA
You want steady income and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a leader in the healthcare and health insurance industry in the greater Seattle area, is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager to redesign a health department’s model of care to better serve its most vulnerable patients and provide the right level of care. The ideal candidate will have experience leading diverse teams to success on intricate projects, while staying on-time and in-budget. Knowledge of the healthcare industry and healthcare delivery is a plus, but not required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Partner with business leadership to organize and manage work using standard project deliverables.
- Lead the delivery of highly complex project(s) while maintaining a tactical focus.
- Set clear objectives and defined deliverables.
- Interface effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units.
- Provide program/project schedules and status reports.
- Develop cost benefit analyses for the project, communicate to an executive committee, create and report project status utilizing a dashboard, allocate resources, define project governance policies, and manage the financial concerns.
- Document and maintain scope, schedule, budget, risk/issues/decisions logs, communication plan, organizational change management plan, and status reports.
- Organize cross functional activities ensuring that the program is completed on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Utilize and effectively communicate technical components of the initiative to applicable parties.
- 5 – 8 years of Project Management experience.
- BA/BS degree or 4 years of additional experience required.
- Able to lead a cross-functional team while motivating team members to their highest potential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as business presentation skills.
- Excellent project management, project scheduling, and analytical skills.
- Able to effectively utilize external vendors and internal resources.
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an E-Verify employer. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Creative, Analytics, and Development for contract and permanent roles.