Role Title: Senior Project Manager
Job Type: W-2, Fulltime
Start Date: November 12, 2018
Duration: 6 months+
Location: Greater Seattle area, WA
You want steady income and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a leader in the healthcare and health insurance industry in the greater Seattle area, is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager experienced with leading complex initiatives and working directly with EVP and C-level sponsors to help implement new systems in the radiological space. The ideal candidate has adept communication skills with an expert knowledge of project management methodology.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead the delivery of large and highly complex initiatives in multiple business areas while maintaining a tactical focus.
- Create all standard project documents to help guide and manage the work.
- Ensure that industry and company best practices are considered.
- Develop and maintain standard project artifacts including the charter, schedule, RAID log, communication plan, status reporting, governance structure, and organization change management plan.
- Set clear objectives and defined deliverables.
- Develop cost benefit analyses for the project.
- Allocate resources, define project governance policies, and manage the financial concerns.
- Utilize and effectively communicate components of the initiative to applicable parties, including EVP and C-level sponsors.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ project management experience.
- Experience in healthcare preferred.
- Experience managing large enterprise implementations (ERP, EPIC/IT Rollouts, HRIS Systems etc)
- Expert knowledge of PM methodology, tools, and techniques.
- Advanced leadership and general management skills.
- Advanced communication, negotiation, conflict resolution capabilities.
- Demonstrated understanding of organizational environment and projects alignment to organization objectives.
- Experience managing multiple large and complex initiatives in multiple business areas.
- Highly professional, experience working directly with EVP and C-level sponsors.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an equal opportunity employer and E-Verify employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check and drug test. Additional health screening may be required. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Creative, Analytics, and Development for contract and permanent roles.