Role Title: SAS Developer
Job Type: W-2, Fulltime
Start Date: July 16, 2018
Duration: 3 months
Location: Greater Seattle area, WA
You want steady income and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a leader in the healthcare and health insurance industry in the greater Seattle area, is looking to hire a SAS Developer. The ideal candidate has honed SAS programming skills in multiple environments with working knowledge of SQL and Oracle/DB2 databases.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Design and develop reports in SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence Solution.
- Handle on-demand programming requests and change management tasks.
- Write SAS programs that produce and validate tables, listings, figures and analysis data sets.
- Follow good programming practices, including adequately documenting SAS code and managing documentation of existing code base.
- Use, modify, and maintain existing SAS code.
- Write specifications to describe programming needs.
- Create and maintain file structures for storing clinical data, SAS programs, and statistical output.
- Assist in developing programming processes consistent with industry best practices.
- Review DMP, eCRF specs, and other clinical data management documents.
- Review statistical analysis plans and other related documents.
- Daily execution of risk limits jobs and reporting analysis.
- Bachelors’ degree required.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Skilled in SAS and the SAS Macro language programming in Unix/Window/Mainframe environment.
- Knowledge in Enterprise Guide, Data Integration Studio and, metadata security.
- Proficiency in SQL and Oracle/DB2 databases.
- Analytical skills and technical knowledge required in one or more higher level programming languages.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an E-Verify employer. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Creative, Analytics, and Development for contract and permanent roles.