Role Title: Payment Systems Analyst
Job Type: W-2, Fulltime
Start Date: August 20, 2018
Duration: 3 months
Location: Greater Seattle area, WA
You want steady income and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a leader in the healthcare and health insurance industry in the greater Seattle area, is looking to hire a Payment Systems Analyst to support the manager in various enterprise projects regarding budget management, program planning and business requirements management. The ideal candidate is an analytical problem-solver who can interpret and evaluate research data into guidance on strategic business decisions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Document department and SOX compliance procedures.
- Resolve account reconciliation issues and research payment exceptions.
- Provide expertise guidance to clerical staff.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT) with quality assurance (QA) and business teams or subject matter experts to strengthen department operational functions.
- Advise and recommend areas of program planning, business requirements management, budget execution and program coordination.
- Prepare needs assessments.
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational, and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
- Interpret, evaluate, and interrelate research data to help develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Bachelors’ degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant analytics experience.
- Experience with payment systems, such as banking or point of sale, preferred.
- Strong analytical skills are required, specifically within MS Excel to include v-look ups, pivot tables, and graphing.
- Understanding of user acceptance testing (UAT) and quality assurance regarding analytics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in budget management, business requirements management, and program planning and coordination.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an E-Verify employer. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Creative, Analytics, and Development for contract and permanent roles.