Role Title: Automation Engineer
Job Type: W-2, Fulltime
Start Date: September 26, 2018
Duration: 4 months
Location: Greater Seattle area, WA
You want steady income and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a leader in the healthcare and health insurance industry in the greater Seattle area, is looking to hire an Automation Engineer who can build test automation, which was formerly a manual process. The ideal candidate is an expert in C# with an eye for detail and great communication skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and execute automated tests for enterprise systems and applications using enterprise tools.
- Develop suites of regression test scripts for execution by QA and business users.
- Consult with programmers and system architects to understand the multiple platforms and multiple environments being tested and incorporate test driven development to accommodate automation.
- Write simple to highly complex automated test scripts for complex projects on multiple platforms and in multiple environments by conducting analysis of client business process and functional requirements.
- Conduct analysis of client business process and functional requirements to develop comprehensive, detailed test plans for projects on multiple platforms and in multiple environments.
- Identify resources needed to prepare test data and execute test scripts.
- Executes manual and automated test scripts for functional, integration and regression testing and production validation.
- Analyze anomalies and test results, prepare reports, and confer with project team members to identify performance bottlenecks.
- Provide training and/or mentoring to other testers and QA analysts when creating automation scripts and/or executing manual testing by lower level testers. and business users.
- Develop expertise in business and technical functionality of systems and applications supported by the enterprise.
- Provides technical guidance and represent quality assurance and testing to key customer groups.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of equivalent experience
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience using C# and Selenium for testing automation.
- Experience with TFS Source Control.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an E-Verify employer. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Creative, Analytics, and Development for contract and permanent roles.