Role Title: Sr Business Consultant
Job Type: W-2, Fulltime
Start Date: August 6, 2018
Duration: 3 months
Location: Greater Seattle area
You want steady income and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a leader in the healthcare and health insurance industry in the greater Seattle area, is looking to hire a Senior Business Consultant to support in the development and execution of analyses, plans, and business processes that support regional and national strategies. This role requires leading and coordinating projects and initiatives that cross functional areas, regions, and business lines. The ideal candidate is able to work independently and be a strong thought partner with leaders and other team members.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Support the development, execution and ongoing monitoring of regional and national strategies and work streams; identify analytic gaps and opportunities; and work with other national leaders within and outside the business line and functional areas to develop comprehensive solutions.
- Lead/support cross functional/regional projects; develop plans with clear goals, timelines, milestones and key outcomes in partnership with functional and regional leaders.
- Monitor progress and results, identify risks and work with functional or regional business leaders and staff to create mitigation plans.
- Monitor changes to environment that can impact strategies, business plans, and business processes.
- Partner with leaders, functional areas and other lines of business to conduct analyses and action plans as needed; identify issues or decisions which must be escalated to the VP level or possibly the executive sponsor level.
- Coordinate data and reports across functional areas and regions as needed to support the business line.
- Interact with key leaders to provide status reporting including executive reporting, cross team reporting and program wide reporting.
- Organize and guide projects through complex decision making regarding resource allocation, project scope and deliverables in the context of conflicting priorities and limited resources.
- BA/BS Degree or 4 years of additional experience required.
- 5-10 years of experience in health plans or related field; 3+ years in a consulting role with specific experience in leading and managing complex, cross functional initiatives.
- Experience with leading multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, MS Visio and MS Project.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be able to adjust verbal and written communications depending on audience e.g., executives vs. project team.
- Must be motivated, well organized and have able to work independently; must be a strong thought partner with leaders and other team members.
- Excellent analytical and business presentation skills.
- Skillful at working in a collaborative, team environment and can interface effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units.
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an E-Verify employer. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Creative, Analytics, and Development for contract and permanent roles.