Role Title: Product Manager (Marketing)
Job Type: W-2, Fulltime
Start Date: August 13, 2018
Duration: 1 year
Location: Greater Seattle area, WA
You want steady income and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a leader in the healthcare and health insurance industry in the greater Seattle area, is looking to hire Product Manager who can organize the marketing project kick offs, manage delivery schedules, and will document all critical information and tracking milestones in workflow management system. The ideal candidate will serve as an enthusiastic central point of contact between the client, strategy partners, and execution teams involved in delivering the given project and champion organizational priorities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead the delivery of a complex project while maintaining a tactical focus.
- Set clear objectives and defined deliverables.
- Develop cost benefit analyses for the project, communicate to an executive committee, create and report on project status utilizing a dashboard, allocate resources, define project governance policies and manage the financial concerns.
- Utilize and effectively communicate technical components of an initiative to applicable parties.
- Assess client requests and refining based on resource capacity, deadlines and budget.
- Serve as manager over a defined scope of the collateral budget and associated work output.
- Oversee and ensure that the work meets GHC requirements, state and federal regulations, translation requirements, 508-compliance, and NCQA requirements.
- Manage the visibility of the work and alignment of expectations for all stakeholders throughout the project.
- Anticipate client needs and propose solutions and ideas proactively.
- Maintain knowledge of current industry trends concerning assigned clients.
- Bachelors’ degree or 4 years of additional experience required. English, Communications, Business or related field preferred.
- 3 years+ of account management or project management experience with experience working in agency a plus
- Familiarity with a workflow management system. Workamajig knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of print production, digital, and web workflow.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with experience in a full spectrum of media including print, web, email, social, and broadcast.
- Understanding of web and print design and production basics.
- Comfort with complex database systems with an analytical mindset.
- Able to serve as a consultant to internal clients and stakeholders as well as lead a cross-functional team while motivating team members to their highest potential; determine needs versus desires and gain agreement on the deliverables.
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an E-Verify employer. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Creative, Analytics, and Development for contract and permanent roles.