Role Title: IT Project Manager
Job Type: W-2, Fulltime
Start Date: July 31, 2018
Duration: 1 year
Location: Greater Seattle area, WA
You want steady income and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a leader in the healthcare and health insurance industry in the greater Seattle area, is looking to hire an IT Project Manager to direct multiple IT infrastructure projects ranging from network upgrades to remodels. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with impeccable organization skills who can effectively communicate and build partnerships across organizational lines.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate and manage the delivery of multiple IT infrastructure projects including technology for moves, remodels and network/telephony upgrades.
- Develop cost benefit analyses for the program.
- Utilize a dashboard to create and report on program status.
- Allocate resources across the multiple projects, define project governance policies, and manage the financial concerns of the program.
- Effectively communicate technical components of an initiative to applicable parties including an executive committee.
- BA/BS degree or 4 years of additional experience required.
- 2+ years of experience managing similar types of IT infrastructure projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Project.
- Proven oral and written communication skills.
- Must be motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent analytical and business presentation skills.
- Skillful at working in a collaborative, team environment and can interface effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units.
- Able to effectively utilize external vendors and resources throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an E-Verify employer. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Creative, Analytics, and Development for contract and permanent roles.