Role Title: Program Manager 1 (Non-tech)
Job Type: Contract/Full-time (W-2)
Estimated Start Date: December 11, 2017
Contract Duration: thru June 30, 2018
Location: Redmond, WA
You want steady income, outstanding benefits and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a multinational software and services organization, needs a non-technical Program Manager to support a growing philanthropies team with the goal of scaling their impact by bringing together their technology donation and grant programs to empower non-profits globally. The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills, strong leadership skills, and be an independent self-starter.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Administer hardware donation program, managing intake, inventory and disbursement of devices, coordinating with the MS volunteer program as required.
- Manage monthly TSI grant review and approval process. Includes setting up meetings, managing in take tools, organizing grant concepts for review, documentation of decisions, and reporting of results.
- Administer TSI global grants in grant system and support execution of field grants (primarily cloud activation).
- Provide initial triage of TSI field support alias questions.
- Project manage defined short-term projects. For example, create Humanitarian Action reporting system to pull data from across programs to enable reporting disaster response, humanitarian technology, and refugee support.
- Coordinate across team to develop quarterly business reporting.
- General TSI philanthropy team support as needed.
- Hardware storage- taking inventory of hardware, and managing the hardware donation program
- Administrative: pulling data, recreating spreadsheets, managing an alias around hardware policy.
- Grant review.
- 1+ years of experience leading a project or in fast paced environment
- 1+ years working in depth with Excel, database administration and PowerPoint
- Strong project management skills, ability to manage and participate on virtual teams, connect and coordinate across matrixed organizations required.
- Strong execution skills. Need to be able to get things done very efficiently with a sense of urgency and high degree of accuracy and quality.
- Expert technology user with strong analytical skills.
- Professional presence, strong collaborator, and excellent administrative skills
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs/. Please include your resume and compensation details. Work for this position will occur in Redmond, WA. Team Red Dog (formerly Red Dog Interactive Inc.) is an e-Verified employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Digital, Creative and Analytics for contract and permanent roles.