Role Title: Junior Data Analyst
Job Type: Contract/Full-time (W-2)
Estimated Start Date: October 1, 2018
Contract Duration: Up to 18 months
Location: Redmond, WA
You want steady income, outstanding benefits and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a multinational software and tech company, needs a Junior Data Analyst to join a team working on highly-visible customer-facing experiences. The Junior Data Analyst will assist in turning data from a range of sources into actionable insights to measure and better understand how to improve products. The ideal candidate can collaborate closely with a variety of teams and isn’t afraid to ask questions when they need help, while also being able to focus and dive deep into the data on a deadline driven basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Utilize data from a range of robust data sources to measure and understand user engagement, retention, and revenue/brand KPIs that define success.
- Examine data to look for patterns and opportunities.
- Consolidate surveys, collect responses, analyze the results, and collect the reports.
- Work with engineers and program managers to experiment and iterate in to further the value of the feature.
- Build effective queries for parsing incoming customer data/feedback to visualize the product health and customer satisfaction.
- Leverage collected data to influence feature development and continuously improve customer satisfaction over time.
- Collaborate closely with a variety of teams including program management, development, data science, and service engineers to understand the key business and customer values for a range of highly-visible customer-facing experiences.
- Bachelors’ degree required with degrees in Statistical Analysis, Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science or a related discipline preferred.
- 1 to 3+ years of experience in data analysis including expertise in statistical analysis, regression models, and prediction models.
- 1 to 3+ years of software development, testing and data engineering experience.
- Understanding of scripting languages with experience in SCOPE/COSMOS scripting preferred.
- 1 to 3+ years of data visualization reporting experience in applications like Power BI and/or Tableau required.
- 1 to 3+ years of programming/scripting knowledge with proficiency in SQL required and experience in PowerShell preferred.
- Strong analytical skills are required, specifically within MS Excel to include v-look ups, pivot tables, and graphing.
- Strong understanding of data structures and data science.
- Effective written and verbal communicator – able to clearly communicate objectives and task ownership delegation.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an E-Verify employer. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Creative, Analytics, and Development for contract and permanent roles.