Role Title: Icon Artist/Designer 2
Job Type: Contract/Full-time (W-2)
Estimated Start Date: September 24, 2018
Contract Duration: Up to 18 months
Location: Redmond, WA
You want steady income, outstanding benefits and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a multinational software and tech company, looking for a meticulous designer/production artist to create and deliver high-quality icon assets to ship within their line of well-known software and applications. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for detail and dedication to providing exemplary work, as well as the ability to implement efficient working processes and process-automation tools.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Create pixel perfect designs in various sizes using different sets of guidelines.
- Be able to receive and execute on detailed feedback.
- Be able to follow complex asset production guidelines and continue to fine-tune those processes.
- Deliver highest-quality icon and font assets.
- 4+ years of illustration/icon experience in the software development environment.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, FontLab Studio and HTML editing.
- Significant organizational and process skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of content management systems and automation tools for asset creation.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an E-Verify employer. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Creative, Analytics, and Development for contract and permanent roles.