Role Title: Data Analyst (Voice Activated Software)
Job Type: Contract/Full-time (W-2)
Estimated Start Date: December 3, 2018
Contract Duration: Up to 18 months
Location: Bellevue, WA
You want steady income, outstanding benefits and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a multinational software and tech company, needs a Data Analyst to assist with analyzing data derived from voice activated software and adeptly handle ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated problem solver with a team-oriented attitude who enjoys collaboration and has a passion for helping create a high-quality language model. For deadline driven individuals who consistently deliver high quality work, this role has the opportunity for flex hours and telecommuting a couple days a week.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for data de-duplication, data cleansing, hierarchy management, and data conversion.
- Cleanse data by matching, linking, and updating records, such as organization records, in batch and real time.
- Identify, create, correct, update, and maintain complex relationships among parent and child records.
- Transform data based on business rules.
- Deliver high quality annotated data.
- Deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data.
- Automate data processes where appropriate.
- Identify data issues, raise escalations, and communicate status of data issues.
- Detect bugs within data and fix issues if found.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in an analyst capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree is not required but preferred, ideally in computer science.
- Advanced coding proficiency in either Python/Java (either preferred) and/or C++ or SQL.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel including Pivot tables, v-lookup, and other advanced functions.
- Software and metadata-related linguistics annotations or studies a plus.
- Experience with text data/language processing.
- Exceptional problem solving, technical, and data analysis skills.
- Effective verbal and written communicator with the skill to deliver high quality annotated data.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an equal opportunity employer and E-Verify employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Creative, Analytics, and Development for contract and permanent roles.