Role Title: Business Intelligence Analyst 2
Job Type: Contract/Full-time (W-2)
Estimated Start Date: November 12, 2018
Contract Duration: 60 days with chance of extension.
Location: Redmond, WA
You want steady income, outstanding benefits and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a multinational software and tech company, needs a Business Intelligence Analyst 2 to support the team in troubleshooting data issues, creating Power BI reports, and maintaining and testing new AAS cubes. The ideal candidate will have strong SQL and data analysis skills with an interest in big data and excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with maintenance of operational AAS cubes and Power BI reports.
- Develop and test new cubes then create reports as needed.
- Troubleshoot data issues with ad hoc analysis, in support of monthly forecast productions.
- Create new scripts and pipelines while changing and updating pipelines.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 or more years of SQL experience in a similar role required, including investigative troubleshooting skills.
- Strong data analysis skills required.
- Strong Power BI skills including the tablet model.
- Able to create Excel and Power BI visualizations.
- Beginner to moderate DAX (PowerPivot) experience required with advanced skills a plus. Must be able to read and create queries.
- SSAS/AAS cube experience.
- Proficient at data testing and validation.
- Experience with GitHub, Active Data Warehouse (ADW), and/or big data like Cosmos or Hadoop a plus.
- Able to work well and communicate clearly with technical as well as business team members.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an equal opportunity employer and E-Verify employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Creative, Analytics, and Development for contract and permanent roles.