Role Title: Business Systems Analyst 2
Job Type: Contract/Full-time (W-2)
Estimated Start Date: August 6, 2018
Contract Duration: Up to 18 months
Location: Redmond, WA
You want steady income, outstanding benefits and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a multinational software and tech company, needs a data-savvy Business Systems Analyst 2 who will use their financial expertise to craft analysis that drives the understanding of how business decisions influence key business objectives. This is a unique opportunity to join a seasoned team at an AAA gaming studio and develop insights on how customers play the game. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated critical thinker who can communicate their findings from data analysis and translate them into actionable advice to studio stakeholders.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop business cases around product offerings and strategies that reflect multiple scenarios and complex interdependencies with robust business modeling and analysis of player data across multiple sources.
- Conduct structured analysis on customer spending patterns and game engagement (DAU frequency, duration and retention).
- Concisely summarize findings to management and identify opportunities for improving the content release strategy, customer retention and pricing to maximize lifetime customer value.
- Manage the team’s promotions and discounting program offers.
- Identify new opportunities to align other franchise activities with promotions and provide insight on event results for future planning.
- Distribute reports that provide commentary highlighting our franchise performance against KPIs and identify developing trends that impact franchise and title growth.
- Maintain forecast projections of digital sales and monthly active users (MAU) across multiple platforms, products, and titles.
- Provide good visualization of the data and effectively articulate the stories told by the data.
- Bachelor’s degree required in quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Economics, Finance, Data Science, etc.
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in an analytical role.
- Exceptional business planning, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Expert proficiency in MS Excel required including modeling business scenarios and executive financial reporting.
- Strong SQL skills and significant (3+ years) experience with large data sets and writing required.
- Passion for digging into complex problems and large datasets that produce actionable insights which inform decisions driving increased bottom-line results.
- Focus on measuring KPIs that enable business success, without getting lost in the details of the data.
- Deep analytical experience evaluating hypotheses to separate truths from red-herrings by methodically testing assumptions that identify drivers of differentiated behavior.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to create and deliver executive-ready presentations.
- High attention to detail and accuracy of work product, action-oriented, able to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects in a fast-changing environment.
- Understands the video game industry, consumer products, and technology business models.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an E-Verify employer. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Creative, Analytics, and Development for contract and permanent roles.