Role Title: Sr. Internal Auditor
Job Type: W-2, Fulltime
Start Date: July 1, 2018
Duration: 3 months
Location: Greater Seattle area, WA
You want steady income and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a leader in the healthcare and health insurance industry in the greater Seattle area, is looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor to recognize and address conflicts of interest and other situations of risk. The ideal candidate knows how to build trust with key personnel at all levels of the organization by consistently demonstrating direct, honest behavior and demonstrates an in-depth understanding of complex ethical areas and issues.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in the development of audit objectives and detailed test procedures that effectively address key controls and risks.
- Develop work papers that address the objectives of the audit program and support the conclusions reached during testing. Adhere to the IIA Standards and IAS guidelines for workpaper documentation.
- Assess business systems and processes to identify key control points and risks. Document using narrative and/or flowcharting techniques
- Draft audit conclusions, discuss potential issues with clients, prepare, and deliver other summary communication documents as required.
- Participate in risk assessment activities, creation of audit tools, establishing client relationships, and identifying and sharing relevant information.
- 5 years of professional auditing or comparable experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Have or be actively pursuing one of the following certifications: Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Information System Auditor (CISA).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Proficient with the Lotus Notes database.
- Experience with general audit software such as ACL, TeamMate, etc.
- Basic project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with the ability to persuade, articulate, and defend positions.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an E-Verify employer. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Digital, Creative and Analytics for contract and permanent roles.