Role Title: Events Manager
Job Type: Contract/Part-time (W-2)
Estimated Start Date: May 1, 2018
Contract Duration: through July 31, 2018 (three-month contract)
Location: Redmond, WA
You want a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a multinational software and services organization, is looking for a seasoned Events Manager to drive stakeholder management and communications support for a major charity event they are sponsoring this summer. This role will give the right candidate high-profile experience working on a nationally-recognized event. The ideal candidate is naturally very structured, highly organized and an excellent communicator, with both non-profit and corporate event planning experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage communications and planning for event with internal teams and external stakeholders
- Manage team of contingent staff assigned to the event
- Coordinate logistics for regular internal planning meetings including scheduling, setting agendas, and recording notes
- Interface and coordinate with external partners in non-profit organizations
- Provide key updates, communications and maintain an overall project plan, calendar, and SharePoint for the event
- Manage event logistics through event vendors, catering, lodging, and merchandise
- Manage all payments and budgets for the event
- Build and maintain all documentation relevant to the event
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in an event coordinator or PM role
- Experience with non-profits a big plus
- Previous experience at Microsoft needed
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks at a time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently across many organizations (external and internal)
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an E-Verify employer. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Digital, Creative and Analytics for contract and permanent roles.