Role Title: Supply Chain Business Analyst 2
Job Type: Contract/Full-time (W-2)
Estimated Start Date: Immediately
Contract Duration: up to 18 months
Location: Redmond, WA
You want steady income, outstanding benefits and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a multinational software and services organization, needs a Supply Chain Business Analyst to join its dynamic infrastructure capacity planning team. They are looking for analytical individuals with supply chain expertise as well as project management experience to create metrics that show accurate trends, develop analysis reports in Excel, create queries in SQL and develop visualizations in Power BI. The ideal candidate has a combination of strong analytical thinking and continuous improvement mindset, deals well with ambiguity, and is a detail-oriented self-starter.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Generate and manage and develop metrics and reporting related to planning accuracy and jitter, supply changes and supply-demand gaps
- Ensure data and process quality for all reporting
- Generate timely and accurate and issue executive level communication
- Drive root cause and corrective actions to close out process, training or tools arising from the escalations
- Generate and publish forecasts for downstream teams
- Interface with supply chain, Data Center space management, hardware supply management, deployment PM’s, SKU team, networking to manage and reconcile all issues related to projects
- Support next generation engineering efforts
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Analyst
- Very strong to expert level Excel and SQL skills managing large amounts of data
- Experience with PowerBI to leverage multiple data sources and develop intuitive visuals to create and manage meaningful dashboards
- Degree in Supply Chain or Computer Sciences; or equivalent experience
- Strong Project Management and problem-solving skills
- Experience in supply chain planning, preferably with infrastructure knowledge
- Understanding and application of key inventory management concepts (Supply Commit, Clear to Build, Open to Buy, WOS, turns)
- Strong communication, cross-functional collaboration and negotiation skills
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an E-Verify employer. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Digital, Creative and Analytics for contract and permanent roles.