Role Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Job Type: W-2, Fulltime
Start Date: July 23, 2018
Duration: 3 months
Location: Greater Seattle area, WA
You want steady income and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a leader in the healthcare and health insurance industry in the greater Seattle area, is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to manage and analyze their financial resources. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical experience or product management experience with financial analysis capabilities, be deadline driven, and produce accurate, quality work.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and analyze monetary resources and affairs within the organization.
- Prepare and maintain supporting documentation for monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Update and collect business unit reporting packages.
- Help prepare accurate and timely financial ad-hoc reports and analysis as necessary.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors to deliver requested support
- Work effectively with diverse groups of internal clients.
- Use accounting concepts, experience, and analytical skills to resolve issues in creative and effective ways.
- May also be responsible for conducting technical accounting research as needed.
- Develop, modify and maintain the models used to review financials and perform variance analyses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 6+ years of direct relevant experience
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience with Cognos and/or OneLink preferred
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an E-Verify employer. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Creative, Analytics, and Development for contract and permanent roles.