Role Title: Senior Copywriter (Web)
Job Type: Contract/Full-time (W-2)
Estimated Start Date: Immediately
Contract Duration: through June 30, 2018 with possibility of extension
Location: Redmond, WA
You want steady income, outstanding benefits and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a multinational software and information technology company, needs a rockstar Senior Copywriter who is passionate about creating flawless original content for a global brand. The ideal candidate will ensure their work balances the demand of the brand and the needs of the content; writing with precision, clarity, and credibility consistently. Hardworking, focused, and fast, you’re comfortable working under tight deadlines and never lose your cool—or sense of humor.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with Executive level management to write and review content
- Write and edit engaging, relevant, original copy for web, video, ebooks, banners and general campaign deliverables
- Conform to established tone, style, and brand guidelines
- Collaborate with creative team and internal partners to tell stories and help great ideas stay on brand and style
- Attend kick-off, team, and creative review meetings; participate in strategic, creative brainstorming sessions
- Project manage multiple projects, both small and large, with various business owners and related channels to meet deadlines
- Present creative work and articulate creative rationale
- 7+ years of B2B and/or B2C copywriting experience in a major corporate environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with creative team members under tight deadlines.
- Comfortable presenting creative work/copy to the creative team, Execs, and other project stakeholders
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms for brands.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- BA in English, journalism, communication, or related field preferred.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an E-Verify employer. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Digital, Creative and Analytics for contract and permanent roles.