Role Title: Operational Risk Controls and Compliance Analyst
Job Type: Contract/Full-time (W-2)
Estimated Start Date: Immediate
Contract Duration: 9 months with possibility for extension up to 18 months
Location: Redmond, WA
You want steady income, outstanding benefits and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a multinational software and information technology company, needs a driven and self-directed individual to join its compliance and risk assurance team. This team utilizes control frameworks to identify legal and regulatory requirements for cloud infrastructure. The ideal candidate is mature and professional, with experience working with other teams effectively in a highly ambiguous environment with minimal oversight.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Review policy, standards, and business requirements against control test scripts to determine if control tests are designed effectively
- Review and evaluate the testing performed by various assurance programs to determine if testing is being performed as designed
- Utilize framework-based programs to assess the overall maturity of assurance programs across the team’s scope of work
- Understand the key risks and controls that should exist when operating cloud infrastructure
- Capture content gathered during MCIO operations and engineering organization stakeholder interviews
- 3+ years professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Working knowledge of control frameworks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including SharePoint and Teams
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, specifically attaching Power BI to Excel
- Prior experience with finance, operations, legal or regulatory risk and control frameworks
- Certifications: CISA, CISSP, CPS, or CIA
- Framework Certifications: COBIT, COSO, ISO27001, NSIT Framework
- Prior Big 4 consulting firm experience
- Previous financial, operational, or security data experience
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an E-Verify employer. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Digital, Creative and Analytics for contract and permanent roles.