Role Title: Jr Financial Analyst
Job Type: Contract/Full-time (W-2)
Estimated Start Date: Immediate
Contract Duration: 18 months
Location: Bellevue, WA
You want steady income, outstanding benefits and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a multinational software and information technology company, needs a dynamic individual to join its Incentive Compensation analytics team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who excels at solving problems, obtaining insights into data and recognizing competing priorities. With prime focus on collaboration, the candidate must have a proven ability to work effectively in a large, cross-geography, cross-business virtual team environment. The analyst has a key role to play in the monthly rhythm of the business cycle ensuring high accuracy of data is maintained for sales participants to support operational excellence. For this role, the ability to remain enthusiastic and maintain a sense of humor in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is essential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Calculate bonus payments, analyze the input data for quota setting and implement revenue and quota adjustments for bonus payouts.
- Manage the ongoing link between sales quotas and territories, roles, and personnel information.
- Ensure all data in systems are up to date and reflect all changes needed; clean and prepare data reports for processing.
- Help monitor and validate revenue and quota data integrity and accuracy to ensure correct and equitable payouts.
- Respond to field questions and provide customer support to external stakeholders.
- 2+ years professional experience
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, specifically pivot tables, v-lookups, logical and nested formulas
- Background in finance, sales, or incentive compensation a plus
- Customer service experience, and excellent written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent planning and time management skills, to simultaneously manage multiple projects with aggressive timelines and prioritize workload accordingly
- Ability to work to deadlines, prioritizing tasks to meet both individual and team goals
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an E-Verify employer. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Digital, Creative and Analytics for contract and permanent roles.