Role Title: Jr Data Analyst
Job Type: Contract/Full-time (W-2)
Estimated Start Date: Immediately
Contract Duration: Up to 18 months
Location: Redmond, WA
You want steady income, outstanding benefits and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a multinational software and tech development company, needs a Junior Data Analyst who is eager to learn and grow as part of an established team. The ideal candidate will have a commitment to accuracy, quality, and attention to details, with a team-oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Build reports and maintain the data’s integrity to partners amongst multiple data sources.
- Analyze and validate data using statistical tools to answer product and business questions as well as driving product and marketing actions.
- Provide data that is accurate, congruent, and reliable to ensure the information is easily available to users for direct consumption or integration with other system.
- Design and document dashboards, alerts, and reports either on a regular recurring basis or as needed.
- Identify data issues, raise escalations, and communicate status of data issues.
- Data de-duplication, data cleansing, hierarchy management, and data conversion.
- Matching and merging data; matching, linking, and updating records, such as organization records, in batch and real time.
- Identifying, creating, correcting, updating, and maintaining complex relationships among parent and child records.
- May perform analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various platforms.
- Minimum of 2 years relatable work experience.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel including Pivot tables, v-lookup, and other business fundamentals.
- Undergraduate or Master studies student with high GPA.
- Previous experience with databases and dashboards in Power BI. Experience creating BI reporting, dashboards, and complex data models is a plus.
- Previous experience in the recruiting field or related industry.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an E-Verify employer. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Digital, Creative and Analytics for contract and permanent roles.