Role Title: Business Intelligence Analyst 3
Job Type: Contract/Full-time (W-2)
Estimated Start Date: 7/1/2018
Contract Duration: Up to 18 months
Location: Redmond, WA
You want steady income, outstanding benefits and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deep—using your talent, expertise, and drive—while challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a multinational software and tech company, needs a Business Intelligence Analyst 3 with a background in marketing to drive insights about the team’s business model. The role will focus on product health, pre-sales and post-sales activity of users, lead generation, and acquisition and engagement efforts. The role requires a focus on engaging stakeholders as well as close collaboration with other data scientists, data engineers and other data analysts. The ideal candidate will be able to draw from a marketing background to understand, monitor and report on key metrics and ongoing analyses in order to inform overall strategy for acquisition, usage, and retention of users.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Partner with specific functions/domains of the campaign teams (e.g. Demand Generation, Paid Media, Relationship Marketing etc.) and develop a deep understanding of those areas.
- Provide actionable insights on acquisition and engagement efforts for the areas supported.
- Connect findings and recommendations to business initiatives and collaborate with key stakeholders at various management levels to drive actions maximizing revenue.
- Deliver in-depth analysis on business performance (trends, funnels) and drivers, as well as forecasts and targets.
- Define, track, and report key metrics to assess overall business health and support monthly reporting for campaigns and solution MBRs.
- Automate reporting through refreshable excel templates, power point slides, and Power BI dashboards.
- Partner with others in analytics, data science, and data engineering for data structures, data availability, and model development.
- Ensure data accuracy via user acceptance testing (UAT).
- 5+ years’ experience in BI and Analytics.
- 3-6 years of hands on marketing analytics experience with proven quantitative orientation and a functional knowledge of digital marketing.
- Expert in Excel including Pivot tables, v-lookup, and Power BI experience.
- Superb analytical design making and project management skills.
- Bachelors or Masters’ degree in Statistics, Math, Computer Science, Economics, Business, or Engineering
- Advanced working knowledge of large data manipulation and data mining.
- Can leverage SQL to pull together any conformed data and add business logic to create measures or answer questions at hand. Can use SQL to build out the data foundation for any non-cube reporting.
- Attention to detail and quality assurance.
- Able to take hard questions with no obvious path, solidify the questions, define possible answers.
- Define appropriate formats for the necessary outcomes.
- Able to interpret and clearly communicate results to a non-technical audience through clear and engaging storytelling.
To apply for this opportunity, please visit www.teamreddog.com/jobs. Please include your resume and compensation details. Candidates must be willing to commit to the full length of the contract and eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Team Red Dog is an E-Verify employer. No third-party recruiters please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Team Red Dog
Team Red Dog has been providing Seattle-area clients with custom staffing solutions and high-touch, personal service for more than 15 years. We hire on-demand talent and teams who specialize in the fields of Marketing, Digital, Creative and Analytics for contract and permanent roles.