Plugable’s mission is to deliver great technology products with amazing customer support to back them up. We manufacture over 100 different electronics products and sell in over 30 countries worldwide. As of today, we have sold over 2 million products globally. Plugable products can also be found glowing in many third party review publications, and of course at the top of your Amazon search for docking stations. Located in Redmond, WA, Plugable is a small, but mighty group providing top-notch customer support and some of the highest-rated technology products on the market.
As our only full-time videographer, you will manage the entire video process from concept to completion. The goal of this position is to create compelling videos for Amazon, social media, our website and other advertising platforms that educate and engage Plugable’s target market on a weekly basis. We get hundreds of thousands of web visitors to plugable.com and our Youtube videos have millions of collective views so your work will get a huge amount of exposure.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for someone passionate about video production and ready to lead Plugable’s #1 marketing strategy, video. You love everything about creating videos from pre-production to post-production. You’re a one-person show with responsibilities including concepting, scripting, shooting, producing, editing and everything in between. You are resourceful and innovative, and pride yourself on the quality and effectiveness of your work. You have a flexible approach and are able to handle ambiguity. We are looking for an experienced producer and editor who is able to raise the quality and creative bar of the video content we create for our customers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Maintain and operate video and audio equipment
- Manage pre to post-production from project proposals to video edits, including revisions and refinements
- Be able to craft smart, creative, high-quality work on tight timelines and budgets
- Collaborate closely and report directly to the Marketing Director to ensure videos are aligned with Plugable’s marketing goals and brand
- Have the ability to work independently, while also being detail-oriented and a problem solver
- Be an expert in Adobe Premiere Pro and proficient in Final Cut Pro or Adobe After Effects
- Plugable’s products are technologically complex. Therefore, someone with a tech background is a plus!
We’re open to candidates who want to be in front of the camera, in addition to running the process.
- A flexible, fun, start-up atmosphere
- We serve our customers, not management or metrics
- Health plan with 100% individual coverage (100% premium paid on HSA plan with $3000 deductible and + $3000 / year paid by company into your HSA)
- SIMPLE IRA with 3% match
- 17 paid vacation days per year (7 company holidays, 10 additional personal days) plus 5 sick days
Please include any links to video work you are most proud of. Ensure your cover letter is in the body of the email and attach your resume as a PDF only. Thank you!