Embrace your independence and make a difference.
As a contractor, you can choose your clients and the projects you work on, but you also need to constantly cultivate your next project. At Nytec, we’ve created an ecosystem where you can increase your value as a consultant, while working on a variety of projects at top technology companies. Our talented people have solved tough problems and created innovative products at the smallest to the largest and most cutting-edge companies in the world. With Nytec, you’ll create a variety of industry- and life-changing products for our clients, using the latest technologies, across an array of industries and applications. Fun projects and meaningful work – you need to work with Nytec!
Nytec is an award-winning, integrated consulting firm with over 40 years of success turning ideas into first-of-a-kind, lifestyle technology products for tier-one global and Fortune 100 companies. Our world-class designers, engineers, and manufacturing experts translate complex problems into compelling, simple solutions that deliver the ultimate user experience. Nytec’s industry-leading Client Services provide customizable talent solutions to satisfy staffing requirements, either onsite, offsite, or project-based.
Title: SDET 2
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: Long-Term Contract
- Design and development of test plans, perform repeatable testing procedures and processes.
- Verification of triggers, stored procedures, referential integrity, hardware product or system specifications.
- Write/modify dll’s and COM objects.
- Interpretation and modification of code as required with at least one programming and / or one scripting language.
- System level configuration skills
- 1-3 plus years software testing experience, 1 year in a Windows client/server environment.
- 1 year development and/or database administration experience using a client product.
- Solid knowledge of software quality assurance practices.
- Ability to read logical and physical data model diagrams. Ability to read and write C/C++ required.
- Database programming experience i.e. SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle, Informix and/or DB2 may be needed.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic, MFC, OLE, Internet tools, NT, compiler preprocessor.
- Knowledge of personal computer hardware may be needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and some business/functional knowledge helpful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com