Want to love what you do? You need to work with us.
Nothing is more satisfying than solving tough problems. As part of the Nytec family, you’ll create a variety of innovative, cutting edge products for our clients, using the latest technologies, across an array of industries and applications. Love puzzles? You can really grow your skills and experience with us. If you are clever, innovative, and curious, then you need to be part of our amazing crew. You’ll never be bored.
Nytec is an award-winning, integrated consulting firm with over 40 years of success turning ideas into first-of-a-kind, lifestyle technology products for tier-one global and Fortune 100 companies. Nytec is known for its world-class designers, engineers, and manufacturing experts who translate complex problems into compelling, simple solutions that deliver the ultimate user experience. Nytec’s industry-leading Client Services provide customizable talent solutions to satisfy staffing requirements, either onsite, offsite, or project-based.
Title: Hardware Test Engineer
Location: Nytec Innovation Center, Kirkland, WA
- Consumer and Industrial electronics equipment testing – including hardware systems, subsystems and firmware.
- Write test plans/procedures and execute testing in a timely manner to support ongoing and new product development programs.
- Analyze test results and author design verification test reports.
- Make digital and/or analog test harness & write scripts to facilitate semi-automated/automated testing.
- Work to improve the overall test and metrology capability of the organization.
- Work with developers, technicians and managers to achieve testing goals.
- Drive and maintain BVTs.
- 10+ years equivalent work experience testing hardware.
- Experience as a lead test engineer on a project.
- Experience in writing efficient, detailed oriented and precise test methods that verify product requirements, and participate in the refinement of these requirements as necessary.
- Ability to read an electrical schematic and understand its function.
- Experience with programming language for scripting such as, Python.
- Experience with LabVIEW and or MATLAB
- Experience with system testing
- Experience with RF testing is plus
- Travel to client meetings required on an as needed basis.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging abilities.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Skilled in both hardware and software engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in new product introduction and development.
- Experienced solving manufacturing problems.
- Experience with reliability analysis and measurement.
- Deep understanding of statistical methods and the ability to apply these methods on product testing.
- Familiar with agency testing – UL, CSA, IEC, etc.
BS degree in a relevant field (4 years of experience in lieu of degree)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org