Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide personal and office assistance to the CEO of Joyme Capital. Assume duties assigned by CEO
- Help CEO’s written and verbal communication
- Accurately, quickly, and clearly convert concepts in the source language to equivalent concepts in the target language (Chinese to English and English to Chinese) for both written and spoken messages
- Must be able to relay the style and tone of the original language.
- Assist in creating written materials (such as documents and presentation materials) in both English and Chinese languages for meetings and general communications.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Speak, read, and write fluently in at least English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- 5 year+ working experience
- Understand local culture, life style, children education
- Experience in agenda and schedule management preferred
- Experience in negotiation preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience as a translator/interpreter
- Translation/Interpretation certifications are desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external individuals and organizations
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Reliable vehicle
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com