The position owns the results of analysis, scoping, and execution of technical and operational projects in support of Hermanson Company goals and objectives. This position will lead the IT project management process, collect business requirements, identify solutions, and be responsible for their successful implementation.
Role & Responsibilities
· Lead project efforts of varying size across the organization, using strong business analysis and problem-solving skills to drive success. Projects will range from small-scale departmental analysis to enterprise-wide system migrations and implementations. Projects will generally be internal to the company and will have a high level of visibility to all stakeholders.
· Understand how and why the business operates as it pertains to information flow across the company in support of processes and objectives.
· Analyze current business processes and work with all areas of the organization to implement improvements, both technical and operational.
· Work with department managers to ensure that processes and procedures in use across the company as they relate to technology use are consistent, uniform, efficient, and conform to industry best practices.
· Manage multiple tasks of varying priorities simultaneously
· Exhibit outstanding and uncompromised customer service to internal stakeholders at all times.
· Live and reinforce Hermanson’s purpose and core values.
· Position involves some local travel to construction sites during business hours
Accountabilities & KPI’s
· Accountable for delivery of successful projects within defined timelines and budgets.
· Follow standardized project processes and deliver on related KPIs.
· Develop trusting relationships with staff at all levels of the organization.
· Drive project success though relationships and influence management, stakeholders, and general staff without a direct reporting relationship.
· 5-8 years of experience in technical project management and business analysis. Superb skills in organization of and multiple projects, synthesizing ideas, and managing constraints.
· Expert skills in listening to people’s needs and working with people to identify technology solutions that can be adopted well and that help achieve business goals.
· College degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
· Background in use and deployment of Microsoft technologies, such as SharePoint, Office 365, and public cloud services.
· Ability to read and understand technical, procedural, and environmental documentation.
· Experience with enterprise system implementations preferred.
· Construction industry experience a plus.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
· Candidate must be able to work from the Hermanson offices or construction sites in the Seattle area during regular business hours, 7:00 am-4:00 pm Monday thru Friday.