TO SEE SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES OF SE I, II & III AND TO APPLY, PLEASE GO TO OUR CAREERS PAGE AT:
REPORTS TO: Development Manager
STATUS: Exempt, SalarySalary
SECURITY: Category D
Emergency Reporting software engineers develop web technologies to support the global efforts of the Fire and EMS industry. Our core values are industry integrity, team appreciation, fire service advocacy, responsible stewardship, ongoing relevance, and consistent innovation. We are passionate about our support of the Agile principles of software development and have embraced a scrum development methodology with strong emphasis on continuous improvement. As a Software Engineer you will be working on a small scrum team with a large potential for learning and growth.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF ALL EMPLOYEES
• Strive to exhibit ER’s Valued Employee Attributes to support our company values and culture.
• Adhere to applicable polices and procedures.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF EVERYONE IN THIS DEPARTMENT
• Understand and collaborate effectively in ER’s Agile organization, using SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework), Scrum, and Kanban methodologies; and striving to become proficient in our tools and processes.
• Ability to effectively and consistently communicate and collaborate with teammates, sponsors, and stakeholders.
• Be an active part of defining and following best practices around engineering excellence and contribute positively toward ER’s continuous improvement.
• Pursue any relevant continuing education/training to keep up with best practices for engineering excellence.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Emergency Reporting
Serving more than 125,000 first responders, nearly 6,000 agencies and 165 military installations worldwide takes individual effort and experience from each department. Whether it is providing an excellent user experience in the field or solving a support issue with a smile, Emergency Reporting is made of a team of people that are passionate about the Fire and EMS service. Our 80+ employees are constantly learning and given chances to grow their own skills in order to improve the way our customers serve their communities.
Emergency Reporting’s software simplifies Fire & EMS reporting and records management into one platform-independent solution. We create user-friendly software that empowers first responders all over the world with accessible data. Our mission since 2003 has been to offer the easiest-to-use, most flexible, secure, trusted, web-based and cloud-based records management system for Fire & EMS agencies, as well as one of the best places to work in Bellingham, Washington.
Our Core Values
Emergency Reporting is committed to providing an outstanding product and world-class service and support. Our business measures each decision against our core values to ensure the best possible outcome for all our customers and employees:
• Industry Integrity
• Consistent Innovation
• Team Appreciation
• Ongoing Relevance
• Fire Service Advocacy
• Responsible Stewards
Our open development workspace, Agile principles and value on career growth make us the best choice in your next career move. Emergency Reporting has a casual dress work environment and is located in the Barkley Village close to walking trials, food and entertainment. Our family-friendly environment provides great pay and benefits (insurance, retirement and generous paid time off). Come check us out online!