CORTAC Group is seeking a talented leader to work within our growing Technology Solutions team. CORTAC is a boutique consulting firms with exciting technology projects in the greater Seattle area. If you fit the description below and are looking for an opportunity with a growing firm that allows you to work on a variety of projects within a variety of clients, let’s connect!
– Proven experience leading development of enterprise applications leveraging agile software development lifecycle methodologies, with a mindset toward growing others in their career
– Ability to take on customer mindset, managing ideation, delivery, billing, etc.
– Architectural Skills: Ability to generate technical solution architecture utilizing multiple web applications and technologies
– Programming Skills: 5+ years developing enterprise applications leveraging modern web frameworks (AngularJS, Angular2, Angular4/5, React, Node, Express). Seeking modern web framework experience and experience in a Test Driven Development preferred.
– Backend Skills: Experience in multiple database schemas and setups, must have relational database experience (SQL).
– Cloud Experience: Must have experience delivering solutions in the cloud, either in Azure or AWS.
– 4 year college degree
*CORTAC Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship at this time
To apply for this job email your details to Emily.Luke@cortacgroup.com
About CORTAC Group
CORTAC Group is a top-tier management consulting firm with established depth and expertise spanning 150+ projects for 45+ clients, working in 18 US states and internationally. We are a growing firm looking for talented consultants to help us deliver excellent results for our clients.