Blink is seeking an experienced business development specialist to join our Seattle-based team. With growth as a mission, a successful candidate will open doors, uncover opportunities, and nurture relationships with organizations and people that we know and don’t yet know.
The role is a relationship-based, consultative selling role. The chosen candidate will be values-driven, familiar with UX, and have a strong desire to contribute to a growing company.
- Identify and manage new UX opportunities throughout a full sales lifecycle from lead generation to closing.
- Receive inbound inquiries and serve as the first point of contact with prospective clients.
- Be diagnostic in first calls to qualify new leads.
- Lead new opportunity pursuits while partnering with practitioners who possess technical specialty.
- Set revenue goals and monitor activities that lead to meeting revenue goals.
- Ability to balance and blend the big picture and detail.
- A love of technology.
- Capacity to move quickly and in sync with our clients.
- 10+ years business development or sales experience, selling to enterprise clients (Fortune 100).
- Business development or sales experience in professional services; large consulting firm experience ideal.
- Exposure to and involvement with UX clients and team.
- Programmatic approach to sales through large accounts, rather than a single project focus.
- Success meeting multi-million-dollar revenue targets.
- Exceptional communication skills: written and spoken.
About Blink UX
Founded in 2000, Blink empowers world-class companies to succeed by delivering meaningful customer experiences. Blink is a Seattle-based User Experience research, design and development firm, dedicated to helping clients achieve their business goals through a flexible user-centered design approach. Blink has worked with hundreds of innovative clients ranging in size and type from start-ups to Fortune 100, including Amazon, Apple, Disney, NASA, Google, Starbucks, and Microsoft.